Free Cat Walking Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Saturday 13 April 2013

*_*

wow. it's been a long long time since my last post.


here i am again. i'm kinda feeling low right now T_T.  most of my friends are heading to their futures. chasing their dreams.

but here i am ,
undecided and
feeling insecure.

sometimes i feel that i am no match to my friends
they've done great
and got great results in their SPM

i'm not saying that i did bad
i know i did great too

but ..
huh

i'm kinda sad actually
everywhere i hear
that each and everyone of my friends get offers,
get interviews to go.......

but me,
a big fat
NOTHING

maybe my time hasn't come yet
maybe ALLAH's saving the best for last....

i'm still hoping for a miracle to happen
i just know that something big and awesome is heading my way
i just know it

but till that day do come
i sincerely hope
that i can cope with this feeling
of helplessness
and emptiness in myself.....

please give me strength

No comments:

Post a Comment