Free Cat Walking Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Wednesday 5 June 2013

a lil' something from me

assalamualaikum and whassup!!

so .... here i am writing this blog after a looooonnngg break
i don't know what i'm gonna write but i feel like i just have to write something

alhamdulillah
not  long after my last post i've gotten an interview n currently studying at UM as a PASUM student.

it's true what people say
you just have to be patient and keep the faith

i don't know
i feel sooooo blessed, alhamdulillah
the moment right now is just too precious

note to self:
the time is short
make every moment worthwhile

PASUM :

1. Pusat Asasi Sains Universiti Malaya

2. PERJALANAN AKU SEBAGAI UMAT MUHAMMAD

so little time that i've been here yet i've learned a lot

i'm not a perfect person
no one is

i'm childish
at times i'm too shy
at times i love the attention
every part of me is not perfect

yet i feel complete
alhamdulillah (i just can't stop saying that)
i just want to say my gratitude to Allah
for giving me my family and friends
 they're the ones who make me complete
the ones who make me whole

i don't regret a single thing that happened to me
i don't regret all the people that i've met
cause all of that had made me who i am today

i'm not a person who can easily express what i feel
but when i do
i really mean it

thank you to my family and friends
for understanding me
for suppoting me
for picking me up when i'm down
for speaking up for me
for being honest
and i thank you so much for always being there

you guys don't know how much you guys mean to me
eventhough you guys may not read this
it's okay
cause you know what
(here goes nothing)

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

p.s. in sha allah, may our bond lasts till Jannah ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment