Free Cat Walking Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com

Tuesday 9 July 2013

just one word : RAMADAN ^_^

alhamdulillah
thank u so much ya Allah
for giving us the chance to meet Ramadan again this year

things have a little bit complicated for me
but for some reasons
as Ramadan has arrived
i feel myself becoming more relax
i can feel the calm and serenity in me

alhamdulillah
i'm very grateful and feel very content with my life

without realising it
this will be the 18th Ramadan of my whole life

will i get to meet Ramadan again next year?
are my past Ramadans' worth a lot?
will i get to finish my Ramadan this year?
will this year's Ramadan be worth it?

my answer will definitely be : i don't know

as a servant of the Creator i can only plan
but Allah will make all of the decisions

but i do hope and pray
 for this year to be better than last year
i hope i can make out the most out of Ramadan this year
and i sincerely hope that the good in me that i carry during this Ramadan
will last and be amplified throughout my life time

in sha allah

salam Ramadan & happy fasting ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment